To ensure the safety of our team and our clients, and to ensure we can continue to keep Sorella operating through the pandemic, we have made some changes to the salon and the way we work, as detailed below.
- All appointments must be attended alone.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time, do not arrive early.
- We ask that face masks are worn inside the salon at all times. We will have disposable masks available if you do not have your own. Your Stylist will also be wearing a face mask.
- There will be hand sanitiser available in the salon.
- All magazines have been temporarily removed from the salon.
PPE & Cleaning:
- We have implemented stringent new cleaning and sanitising measures in the salon.
- Each chair and section will be thoroughly sanitised between appointments.
- Regularly touched surfaces, such as door handles, will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Stylists will be wearing face masks when performing your service.
- All gowns and towels will be washed at 60 degrees after each appointment.
- A £5 Covid charge will be added to all appointments to help cover the cost of the PPE and extra cleaning / sanitising required.
Services Available, Pricing & Deposits:
- To secure your booking, we will be taking a deposit of £20 for Cuts & Blow-dries or £50 for Colour (this is on all appointments).
- Our Deposits and Cancellation Policy can be found here.
Please contact us to reschedule your appointment if any of the following apply. You must not come to the salon.
- You have had any COVID-19 symptoms in the 14 days prior to your appointment.
- Anyone within your household has experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the 14 days prior to your appointment.
- You have been contacted by the NHS Test and Trace system and asked to self-isolate in the 14 days prior to your appointment.
- You have come into contact with anyone who has tested positive with, or has the symptoms of, COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to your appointment.
- You have tested positive for COVID-19, or are waiting for results of a test, within the 14 days prior to your appointment.
COVID-19 symptoms include:
– A new continuous cough
– A high temperature
– Loss, or change in, sense of taste or smell.