To ensure the safety of our team and our clients, and to ensure we can continue to keep Sorella operating through these difficult times, we have made some changes to the salon and the way we work, as detailed below.
- All appointments must be attended alone.
- Due to social distancing measures we have removed our waiting area to reduce the amount of people in the salon at one time.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time. Wait in your car, or outside the salon and we will phone you to let you know we are ready for you. As we are working to tight timescales and managing social distancing rules please do not be late to your appointment. If you are late, we may not be able to do the full service booked, if at all.
- We ask that face masks are worn inside the salon as much as possible. There may be times during your service that we will need them removed. We will have disposable masks available if you do not have your own.
- There will be hand sanitiser available when you enter the salon, please take the time to thoroughly sanitise your hands.
- Please bring as little with you as possible. All coats, jumpers, handbags etc will need to be placed into a plastic bag and kept with you.
- We know how much everyone loves our coffees and refreshments, however Government guidelines advise against this. Therefore we will not be providing these for the time being. Bottled water will be available.
- All magazines have been temporarily removed from the salon.
PPE & Cleaning:
- We have implemented stringent new cleaning and sanitising measures in the salon.
- Each chair and section will be thoroughly sanitised between appointments (there will be a 15 minute gap between each appointment to allow time for this).
- Stylists’ equipment will be sterilised in Barbicide between appointments.
- Regularly touched surfaces, such as door handles, will be disinfected continuously throughout the day.
- Stylists will be wearing face shields (visors) when performing your service. If you would like your stylist to also wear a mask, please just ask.
- We have invested in disposable, biodegradable towels that will be disposed of after each client.
- All gowns will be washed at 60 degrees after each appointment.
- A £5 PPE charge will be added to all appointments to help cover the cost of the PPE and extra cleaning / sanitising required.
Services Available, Pricing & Deposits:
- To secure your booking, we will be taking a deposit equal to 50% of the cost of the service (this is on all appointments).
- Our Deposits and Cancellation Policy can be found here.
- We have bought our annual price increase forward a few months. All prices can be found here.
- As children cannot come alone to appointments we will not be doing any children’s services for the time being. We will only be booking in older children if they can come to their appointment alone and they will be charged adult prices.
- Fringe trims will not be offered for the time being.
Please contact us to reschedule your appointment if any of the following apply. You must not come to the salon.
- You have had any COVID-19 symptoms in the 14 days prior to your appointment.
- Anyone within your household has experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the 14 days prior to your appointment.
- You have been contacted by the NHS Test and Trace system and asked to self-isolate in the 14 days prior to your appointment.
- You have come into contact with anyone who has tested positive with, or has the symptoms of, COVID-19 in the 14 days prior to your appointment.
- You have tested positive for COVID-19, or are waiting for results of a test, within the 14 days prior to your appointment.
COVID-19 symptoms include:
– A new continuous cough
– A high temperature
– Loss, or change in, sense of taste or smell.
If you have an appointment in the salon please ensure you confirm your acceptance of the above a minimum of 24 hours prior to your appointment.